- Population Health
- Productivity Analysis
- Absence Management
- Healthcare Compliance
- Engagement Strategies
- Benefits Integration
- Market Due Diligence
- Financial Outcomes
- Private Exchanges
- On-Site Employer Clinics (Health Centers)
The THM process aligns employers, vendors and healthcare providers to manage risk through better health outcomes by:
- Analyzing data to identify emerging risks
- Utilizing the preventive services of a health plan
- Focusing on Care Gap closure
- Establishing benchmarks to track outcomes
- Establishing incentive strategies
- Creating a culture of responsibility
- Uncovering and managing hidden costs through vendor integration and accountability
Once the alignment of all constituencies is complete and data has been collected to benchmark metrics, future THM fees are based on a gain-share arrangement where THM’s compensation is based on savings and metric outcomes, with fees at risk if goals are not met as agreed upon with the client and THM.
Total Health is a member of the Integrated Benefits Institute (IBI).
As the leading research organization in health and productivity, the IBI provides the data, research and tools professionals need to make sound decisions in how they invest in the health of their workforces. Since 1997, IBI has been an independent nonprofit serving more than 850 members—the companies that provide health and productivity services and the companies that implement health-related programs to benefit their employees and their business.
IBI is dedicated to research that showcases:
- Business value of workforce health. Linking workforce health to employee lost time, performance and business metrics.
- Better measurement. Improving measures of absence, health-related job performance and their financial impacts on employers.
- Practical evidence. Featuring employer case studies through our Knowledge Bank to show what’s working in the field.
- Employee engagement. Showing how employee engagement and the context of the workplace influence health, cost and productivity outcomes.